|Name||The name of the Slider.|
|Show Value|| Activate this option if you want to display a tooltip with the current parameter value when using the knob. This option can be exported to the template level. The exported parameter can then be activated by setting it to "true" (the default is "false").|
- Vertical: Creates a vertical slider. The default setting is horizontal.
- Jump: The slider jumps to the click position. By default, it moves relatively to the click position.
- Invert: Inverts the slider behavior.
- Split: Use the Pre-Handle and Post-Handle bitmaps for drawing. The background bitmap is disabled in this mode. By default, the slider is created with Split off. In this case, the background bitmap and slider handle bitmap are used.
- Stretch: Pre-Handle and Post-Handle bitmaps are stretched to fill the area between edge and handle. By default, the bitmaps are clipped at the handle position.
- Scalable: The slider can be resized, and all bitmap resources are scaled with their defined scaled mode.
- Read-Only: Activate this option if you want to use the slider as a display-only parameter which cannot be edited. (Note: Requires HALion 6.1 or higher)
|Background||Specifies the bitmap to be used as background. It is animated if the bitmap resource provides multiple frames.|
| Pre-Handle||Specifies the bitmap to be used for the area from start to handle position.|
|Post-Handle||Specifies the bitmap to be used for the area from handle position to end.|
|Handle ||Specifies the bitmap to be used as slider handle.|