- Popup: If this option is activated, a tree menu is displayed instead of the standard menu.
- Hover: Shows a dedicated bitmap when hovering over the menu.
- Shaped: The control only reacts when you click the visible pixels, that is, the pixels with an alpha value > 0.
- Scalable: Activate this option if you want to be able to resize the switch. In that case, the assigned bitmap resources are resized according to the scale mode that is defined for the bitmap resource.
- Checkable: Activate this option to show a check mark for the selected menu item. Deactivate this option if you want to be able to use a menu entry, for example, to call a script function. In this case, no check mark is wanted, and the same menu item can be clicked repeatedly.