|Name||The name of the Slider.|
Position and Size of the element in pixels.
Pos x, Pos y, Width, Height (Pos = Position of upper left corner)
- Left: If the parent is resized, the control remains attached to left edge, with the specified ratio.
- Right: If the parent is resized, the control moves relatively to the right edge, with the specified ratio.
- Top: If the parent is resized, the control remains attached to top edge, with the specified ratio.
- Bottom: If the parent is resized, the control moves relatively to the bottom edge, with the specified ratio.
- Left + Right: If the parent is resized, the control is resized horizontally relatively to the left and right edges, with the specified ratio.
- Top + Bottom: If the parent is resized, the control is resized vertically relatively to the top and bottom edges, with the specified ratio.
Text that appears as a tooltip when the mouse hovers over the element.
Drag and drop a HALion parameter onto this text field to establish a connection. The assigned parameter will be displayed.
Alternatively, you can export the property, which can then be used as a template parameter on a template instance.
|Show Value|| Activate this option if you want to display a tooltip with the current parameter value when using the knob. This option can be exported to the template level. The exported parameter can then be activated by setting it to "true" (the default is "false").|
- Vertical: Creates a vertical slider. The default setting is horizontal.
- Jump: The slider jumps to the click position. By default, it moves relatively to the click position.
- Invert: Inverts the slider behavior.
- Split: Use the Pre-Handle and Post-Handle bitmaps for drawing. The background bitmap is disabled in this mode. By default, the slider is created with Split off. In this case, the background bitmap and slider handle bitmap are used.
- Stretch: Pre-Handle and Post-Handle bitmaps are stretched to fill the area between edge and handle. By default, the bitmaps are clipped at the handle position.
- Scalable: The slider can be resized, and all bitmap resources are scaled with their defined scaled mode.
- Read-Only: Activate this option if you want to use the slider as a display-only parameter which cannot be edited. (Note: Requires HALion 6.1 or higher)
|Background||Specifies the bitmap to be used as background. It is animated if the bitmap resource provides multiple frames.|
| Pre-Handle||Specifies the bitmap to be used for the area from start to handle position.|
|Post-Handle||Specifies the bitmap to be used for the area from handle position to end.|
|Handle ||Specifies the bitmap to be used as slider handle.|