|Name||The name of the Knob.|
Position and Size of the element in pixels.|
Pos x, Pos y, Width, Height (Pos = Position of upper left corner)
- Left: If the parent is resized, the control remains attached to left edge, with the specified ratio.
- Right: If the parent is resized, the control moves relatively to the right edge, with the specified ratio.
- Top: If the parent is resized, the control remains attached to top edge, with the specified ratio.
- Bottom: If the parent is resized, the control moves relatively to the bottom edge, with the specified ratio.
- Left + Right: If the parent is resized, the control is resized horizontally relatively to the left and right edges, with the specified ratio.
- Top + Bottom: If the parent is resized, the control is resized vertically relatively to the top and bottom edges, with the specified ratio.
Text that appears as a tooltip when the mouse hovers over the element.
Drag and drop a HALion parameter onto this text field to establish a connection. The assigned parameter will be displayed.|
Alternatively, you can export the property, which can then be used as a template parameter on a template instance.
|Show Value|| Activate this option if you want to display a tooltip with the current parameter value when using the knob. This option can be exported to the template level. The exported parameter can then be activated by setting it to "true" (the default is "false").|
Bitmap refers to a bitmap resource which can be|
- an individual bitmap file in png or bmp format defined as resource.
- a section, specifying a region within a larger source bitmap.
You can either select an existing resource or drop an image file onto the text field. In this case, the corresponding resource is created and set as reference.
- Invert: Inverts the knob animation.
- Shaped: If this is activated, the control only reacts on filled pixels, pixels with an alpha channel value of 0 are unresponsive.
- Scalable: Acitvate this option if you want to be able to resize the knob. In that case, the assigned bitmap resources are resized according to the scale mode that is defined for the bitmap resource. The margin splitters are defined as for simple bitmaps, but the lower splitter must be set in the lowest subframe. On round knobs, leave margins on 0 and set the scale mode to stretch for the bitmap resource. This way, the knob is resized as a whole.
- Slider: Activate this option if you want to use a pop-up slider when using the knob.